Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
16,548 Posts
What do the direction say???????
Doesn't matter if it is a Rover or a VW, what do they suggest as the best place to install their antenna to get the best recption? I would think stuck to the windshiled.
Mike J.

· Registered
9 Posts
XMMounting

I bouht the XM portable for my dsico 00. I also bought the car it and the mounting bracket. The bracket fits underneath the coin holder and the cradle afixes right in front of it. It completely misses the larger cup holder. I ran the antenna under the console and in the door molding up to the top and mounted the antenna right on the roof. Can't even see the antenna wiring. All the access cable tucks nicely under the cover below the steering wheel. Next best thing to an indash. I wired the audi inline with the CD changer. When the DVD player is actiated it switches the changer to Disc 0, which allows you to insert other audio. Like the XM radio. I have also tried the Tape deck adaptor and tucked it aroud the muoulding pretty cleanly.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.