Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, this is the fifth '00 to come into the shop in a row. This one is Oxford Blue with Bahama Beige leather.

146K miles.

I just ran it through my Hawkeye.

The only issues with the engine were relating to the O2 sensors. The motor is strong. In fact the owner drove it all the way from PA to CT today to drop it off! If anyone needs an inexpensive 4.0L I'd sell this one for $750 complete from the upper plenum to the oil pan, from the water pump to the flex plate. I can most likely get the engine shipped to a commercial address for around $250-300.

There are issues with the brake modulator but the master and booster are fine. The show typical New England Rust. The hubs work fine with the exception of the right rear but they all are rusty so they'll be cheap.

The transmission worked fine and there were no codes. The transfer case has the nipple for the CDL. I'll match Marty's price of $200 shipped in the CONUS for the transfer case w/o the e brake assembly. The transmission is $400 shipping in the CONUS.

All the lock actuators are good.

The ignition switch with remote and matching door handle are fine.

All lights are good.

Most of the trim from the rear end caps to the a pillars and windshield cowl all look fine but will need to be pulled before I can sell them. If you're interested in something let me know and I'll get to pulling it as quickly as I can.

As I mentioned, this is the fifth one here in the last several weeks so I have tons of parts that will work on just about all DII's, especially '99-'02 models. If you need anything contact me.

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Are those OEM bumpers or something else?
How about windshield cowls (both), rain gutters (both), plastic windshield surround (the thing at the bottom of the windshield?) left rear passenger glass run channel?
The bumpers are stock. I sold the three TJM's I had for the front and the one rear Trek bumper I had was simply too rusted to resell.

I think what you mean by the windshield cowls are the exterior A pillars. If so, I have a couple of pairs that still need to be removed from the trucks. I can check that out for you tomorrow. If you are looking for just the very front drip mounding (rain gutters) I do have those in stock, the plastic surround at the bottom (cowl) appears to be clean and crack free on two of the trucks. Finally, I'm not sure what you're looking for when you ask about the left rear passenger glass run channel. If you have a picture, better description or part number that would help.
Cheers,
Paul

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hi Mike,
I'll post up photos of the one rear bumper I have remaining in stock and the bumper cover as well that the previous owner neatly but to allow the mounting of a seven pin tow connector. I'll probably get to it later this morning.
Cheers,
Paul

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are photos of the bumper. Is has the scuff on the right corner that caused a bit of a bulge towards the back under the end cap. There are a couple of white spots that look like paint. Otherwise, for one of these bumpers it looks pretty good.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Here are a few of the front bumper which is, with the exception of a small crack behind the right headlight nozzle (which is also cracked) in very good shape.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have 16 inch Mirage and 18 inch Proline wheels in sets of four or five. I also have a set of five steel wheels with genuine steel wheel center caps and lug nuts. As far as tires are concerned, the only ones I have that would be considered chunky are a set of five BF Goodrich All Terrains in 275/75/16. They are currently mounted on the steelies. Unfortunately, they suffer from dry rot. I used them for a few thousand miles this summer without issue but it is something to be aware of.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.