Land Rover and Range Rover Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys, It's official, my truck's nickname is:

"El Capitan"

You have to say it with that English-speakin person's spanish accent ( ****** accent..lol )

Came from a hat I have that all my buddies liked so when I pull up to the bike-trails [ wish they were ORV trails=( ] they say "Here come El Capitan!"

What nicknames have you guys chosen for your trucks, if any?

·
Registered
590 Posts
Salamie.

Because I love salamie.

·
Too much money,not enough sense
148 Posts
Bastard...as in I hope this bastard dont let me down right now...

;-)

M,

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
OkieRover said:
My wife calls mine
The Big White Bus
She doesn't care for it.
Bitch.......lol.....just kidding, I'm sure she's very sweet....... lmfao

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
My wife didn't exactly name my truck...but the totally hot british chick stuck inside my Navigation system. She named her Victoria........Now I got 2 females telling me where to go all the time,,,,,,,,I'm sooo screwed :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,304 Posts
Quicksilva said:
Bastard...as in I hope this bastard dont let me down right now...

;-)

M,
now that's friggen funny.

·
4,576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
El Capitan, reportin......

"Friggen Funny" guys! Keep em comming.

I was tired of goin through all the girl names and decided, my truck has Balls :buttrock:

lshill05 said:
My wife didn't exactly name my truck...but the totally hot british chick stuck inside my Navigation system. She named her Victoria........Now I got 2 females telling me where to go all the time,,,,,,,,I'm sooo screwed :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
SHe is sweet but she has been very grumpy about the repair costs lately.
2500$(US).
I keep telling her that is still cheaper than a car payment. Then she brought up the "time" it takes to repair. I'm not sure why time is important now???
She thinks a 450 a month payment on a new car is cheaper than the 250 i have been paying lately to keep the BWB on the road. Not sure how that works...maybe it's a new type of math.
http://members.cox.net/rover.eric/janierover.jpg
I married better than I deserve, even if she hates the BWB.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
i thought about "the ambulance" for the D90, but that didn't really stick. now its known as "my car" and my wife's Disco is "your car", or, if she's talking, "my car."

when "my car" (wife speaking) needs service, repairs, tires, etc. it goes right in, no questions asked.

when "my car" (me speaking) needs service, we suddenly have a money shortage.

when "my car" (me again) "needs" any modifications or accessories, there is a money shortage.

when we need a new duvet cover or clothes for the kid, we've got more cash than bill gates.

talk about "new math" or a budget bias! cripes, it's sure lucky beer falls under the "grocery" category, otherwise my liver would look like a raisin.

thanks for listening... :bawling:

·
I'd love to be in the Rat Patrol
3,205 Posts
I feel your pain. IT's the same at my house.
I need new shocks, we ain't got the money. The next day wife comes home with $600 worth of "summer clothes" for the kids. You'd think kids could wear whatever while they sit around the house all summer, but you'd be wrong.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.